Have a recipe, party idea, interesting historical tidbit or fun tale you would like us to consider for a future cookbook? Share it with Ann. You may e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the form below, or click here to print out the attached PDF and mail it to:
Bass Pond Press
1305 South Branch Pkwy
Springfield, MA 01129
Instructions for submitting a recipe:
- List all ingredients in order of use in ingredients list and directions.
- Include container sizes, e.g., 16-oz. pkg., 24-oz. can.
- Keep directions in steps form (1. 2. etc) and not paragraph form.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
- Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
- If you have a Cook’s Note, put it at the bottom of the direction sections.
- Be consistent with the spelling of your name for each recipe you contribute.
- Your recipes should fit into the following categories: Appetizers & Beverages, Breads & Brunch, Soups & Salads, Entrees, Beef, Pork, Veal, Poultry, Seafood, Desserts, Preserves and More, and or Vegetables & Side Dishes.